What do you purchase your bridesmaids to say thank you for spending the last 12-18 months putting up with your bridezilla ways? Whether you fancy something traditional or something a bit more personal we have 5 Bridesmaid gift ideas they will love.
- These champagne saucers are an ideal way to say thank you for all the late night conversations spent over a bottle of wine discussing the wedding! Practical and a lovely feminine touch from the delicate pattern. Available from John Lewis at £25.00 for two.
- This silver and rose gold plated infinity bracelet will show her how you want your friendship to last forever and is delicate enough to go with most outfits, including bridesmaid dresses. Available from Goldsmiths for £20.00.
- We love this metal heart plaque available in a choice of colours and with your own personalised message on both sides. Opt for Christmas colours and it can be hung on her Christmas tree for years to come. Available from Notonthehightstreet.com for £15.
- Show her you really appreciate all that hard work she has put in by getting her this hand held massager – time for her to unwind as well as you after the big day. Available from Tesco direct for £23.74.
- This personalised canvas make up bag is super cute from GLDstationery and the perfect size for all those essentials. Available from £12.99.