As tradition has it no bride should be without her something blue for her wedding. Easy if your colour theme is any tone of blue but not so easy if you don’t fancy your something blue on show.
Here are 5 ways to incorporate that good luck charm into your wedding without anybody even knowing.
- This beautiful handmade pin ticks off all the traditions in one! Available from TheKeepsakeGiftCo for £11.00.
- These small custom porcelain wedding buttons look adorable on your bridal bouquet, personalised with your initials and glazed in blue! Available from PorcelainFavours for £6.00.
- Every bride loves pearls and this bracelet come complete with a subtle Swarovski blue crystal as well! Available from AaryannasBoutique for £34.00.
- This beautiful wedding garter can be personalised with your names and wedding date! Available from FancyPantsStoreLtd at £12.95.
- This hand embroidered heart is fully customisable and easily sewn on to your underskirt. Not to mention adorable! Available from sewhappygirls for £30.96.